VEHICLE CODE - VEH
DIVISION 6. DRIVERS' LICENSES [12500 - 15326]
( Heading of Division 6 amended by Stats. 1961, Ch. 1615. )
CHAPTER 4. Violation of License Provisions [14600 - 14611]
( Chapter 4 enacted by Stats. 1959, Ch. 3. )
(a) It is unlawful for any person:
(1) To display or cause or permit to be displayed or have in his possession any canceled, revoked, suspended, fictitious, fraudulently altered, or fraudulently obtained driver's license.
(2) To lend his driver's license to any other person or knowingly permit the use thereof by another.
(3) To display or represent any driver's license not issued to him as being his license.
(4) To fail or refuse to surrender to the department upon its lawful demand any driver's license which has been suspended, revoked or canceled.
(5) To permit any unlawful use of a driver's license issued to him.
(6) To do any act forbidden or fail to perform any act required by this division.
(7) To photograph, photostat, duplicate, or in any way reproduce any driver's license or facsimile thereof in such a manner that it could be mistaken for a valid license, or to display or have in his possession any such photograph, photostat, duplicate, reproduction, or facsimile unless authorized by the provisions of this code.
(8) To alter any driver's license in any manner not authorized by this code.
(b) For purposes of this section, “driver's license” includes a temporary permit to operate a motor vehicle.
(Amended by Stats. 1990, Ch. 44, Sec. 5.)